How rich pictures create a SHARED UNDERSTANDING of your business
Creating a shared understanding of your business across your people, partners and customers creates opportunities for discussion, cooperation and new ideas that will benefit everyone
The benefit of using a rich picture to create a shared understanding...
The example image above shows how a single rich picture image can create a shared understanding of your business for your people, partners and customers.
The example image visualises the following elements to help achieve this understanding:
- Current business issues.
- How effective Knowledge Management will resolve these issues.
- How data will flow around the business.
- How suppliers will be linked in with the new knowledge management process and data flow.
- The benefits of the Knowledge Management process for customers.
This shared understanding of your business results in:
- Your people understanding how their role fits into the business helps drive it forward.
- Your partners understand how they link with your business and can support it effectively.
- Your customers understand your business and the benefits to them of working with you.
This shared understanding of your business across these key groups of people creates opportunities for discussion, cooperation and new ideas that will benefit everyone.
Why rich pictures work so well for creating a shared understanding...
Having a single visual overview of the various elements of your business allows people to see connections and linkages that may otherwise not be apparent. This builds on the brains ability to process visual data extremely effectively and creatively (which is based on the way the brain itself connects information via its neural pathways).
In addition, the visual impact and engagement a rich picture creates encourages people to want to look at the picture and understand the key messages it’s trying to communicate.
Find out more...
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you create a shared understanding of your vision for your business, please contact us by calling us on +44 (0)115 6483381 or using the contact form below.
You can also find out more about rich pictures on our Strategic Visioning Rich Picture page.