Visual Thinking Skills online course - spaces still available
The Visual Thinking Skills online training course is designed to help you develop your drawing and listening skills, enabling you to capture people’s thoughts and ideas as they have them in the form of sketches, diagrams and pictures. The images you learn to create will help you explore ideas, capture moments of realisation and help people SEE their BIG IDEAS.
Learn more about the course in the video below by John Ashton (founder of Crackerjack Visual Thinking)…
Who is the course aimed at?
This Visual Thinking Skills online training course is ideal for:
- Team Leaders, Managers and anyone who runs meetings
- Anyone who needs to capture other people’s thinking in their work!
By attending the course, you will:
- Understand how to unleash the power of visual thinking in your work to help people more easily see and share their big ideas!
- Be able to identify the key themes and issues that need to be captured and represented visually to aid your client’s learning and understanding.
- Have the confidence and ability to create pictures in a variety of formats to suit your colleagues/clients needs.
Spaces still available!
We still have spaces available on the following courses:
Course ref: VTSO 005
27th April 2022 (9am – 4:30pm)
Follow-up session on 20th May 2022 (10am – 12pm)
Course ref: VTSO 006
5th May 2022 (9am – 4:30pm)
Follow-up session on 27th May 2022 (10am – 12pm)
Course ref: VTSO 007
19th May 2022 (9am – 4:30pm)
Follow-up session on 9th June 2022 (10am – 12pm)
Find out more about the course and BOOK YOUR PLACE by clicking the button below!
Our services for teams and organisations: Visual Meeting Facilitation | Strategic Vision Rich Pictures | Whiteboard Animation | Live Scribing