Visual Thinking Skills online course - spaces still available
The Visual Thinking Skills online training course is designed to help you develop your drawing and listening skills, enabling you to capture people’s thoughts and ideas as they have them in the form of sketches, diagrams and pictures. The images you learn to create will help you explore ideas, capture moments of realisation and help people SEE their BIG IDEAS.
Learn more about the course in the video below by John Ashton (founder of Crackerjack Visual Thinking)…
Who is the course aimed at?
This Visual Thinking Skills online training course is ideal for:
- Team Leaders, Managers and anyone who runs meetings
- Anyone who needs to capture other people’s thinking in their work!
By attending the course, you will:
- Understand how to unleash the power of visual thinking in your work to help people more easily see and share their big ideas!
- Be able to identify the key themes and issues that need to be captured and represented visually to aid your client’s learning and understanding.
- Have the confidence and ability to create pictures in a variety of formats to suit your colleagues/clients needs.
Spaces still available!
We still have spaces available on the following courses: