A graphic recording will tell the story of your meeting or event including themes, facts, memorable conversations and key images.
Having a graphic recording created during your meeting or event allows:
- Facilitators/meeting leaders to:
- use the graphic recording to summarise progress during the meeting.
- use the graphic recording to summarise the meeting at the end of the event.
- Participants to:
- check their understanding during the meeting and clarify anything they may have missed.
- use the graphic recording as an aide memoir after the event.
- People who weren’t able to attend the event to:
- ‘see’ the meeting as it happened using the graphic recording as a guide.
- Everyone to:
- use the graphic recording as a tool to stimulate discussion and debate back in the workplace (and beyond!) after the event.
Click here to find out more about Crackerjack People Development’s graphic recording service.