The ‘Visual Thinking Skills for Coaching’ training course is designed to help you develop your drawing and listening skills, enabling you to capture your coaching clients thinking in the form of sketches, diagrams and pictures.
The images you learn to create will help you explore ideas, capture moments of realisation and help your coaching clients SEE their past, present and future visually.
Research has shown that when people are able to see their big ideas, they increase their chances of achieving them by 42%
This course is ideal for anyone involved in coaching – whether running your own coaching practice or providing coaching within an organisation.
Don’t worry if you think you can’t draw! Everyone has the ability to create meaningful images – this isn’t about being the next Leonardo Da Vinci! Helping you create simple drawings that convey meaning and drive discussion is the aim of this course.
- You will understand how to unleash the power of visual thinking in your own coaching practice to help your clients more easily see and share their big ideas, aspirations, issues and solutions!
- You will be able to identify the key themes and issues that need to be captured and represented visually to aid your client’s learning and understanding.
- You will have the confidence and ability to create pictures in a variety of formats to suit your clients needs.
Face to Face 1 Day Workshop in Nottingham, UK.
Follow-up 2 Hour Zoom Session.
Facebook private group for sharing experiences, asking questions and celebrating visual thinking achievements!
Note: There are a maximum of 12 people on each course.
£475 + VAT
The course fee includes:
- All elements of the course as detailed above.
- Your own set of Neuland no.1 marker pens to take away after the event.
- All materials required on the day.
- All refreshments and a buffet lunch.
- Car parking at the venue or reimbursement of car parking charges.
Dates of next courses
9:30am – 4:45pm | 29th March 2022 |
Beeston Library, Foster Avenue, Beeston, Nottinghamshire. NG9 1AE.
More dates to follow shortly!