Scribble Lab™ Training
Helping you develop the skills you need to use the power of visual thinking in your work
Our Scribble Lab™ Training is designed to help you explore and develop the skills you need to use the power of Visual Thinking in your work.
Scribble Lab™ Training is particularly useful for those involved in communication, change and transformation projects. They provide a toolkit of instantly deployable visual thinking tools and techniques for exploring ideas, capturing moments of genius, problem solving, process mapping and idea generation.
- You will be able to unleash the power of visual thinking in your organisation!
Face to Face and Virtual options available
We currently offer three ‘off the shelf’ Scribble Labs™ which are available both virtually and face to face:
Scribble Lab™ 1: Get Scribbling!
- Enabling you to draw great graphics and use simple visual tools that you can use in the meetings and events you lead.
Scribble Lab™ 2: Listen, Think, Scribble!
- Introducing you to the art of creating real-time visual records of meetings and events (often referred to as Live Scribing or Graphic Recording) as they happen.
Scribble Lab™ 3: Including visual thinking in your meeting design and facilitation
- Helping you unleash the power of Visual Thinking in your meetings, workshops and events.
In all of our Scribble Labs™ we ensure that:
- All of our workshops and 1:1 coaching sessions are run using best practice visual thinking and graphic facilitation principles.
- No more than 12 people attend each workshop, so you can be sure you will receive plenty of direct coaching and support from John Ashton during your chosen Scribble Lab™.
We also offer bespoke workshops aligned to the needs of your organisation.
Tailored 1:1 coaching sessions are also available to give you specific visual training for your individual needs.