How will this Scribble Lab™ help you?
Scribble Lab™ 3 will enable you to increase creativity, collaboration and engagement in your meetings, workshops and events by incorporating visual thinking principles and approaches into your meeting, workshop and event designs.
Who is this workshop designed for?
Anyone who needs to design engaging, interactive and collaborative meetings, workshops and events.
Do I need any previous skill, knowledge or experience?
We recommend that you have attended Scribble Lab™ 1 or an equivalent drawing skills workshops before attending this workshop.
What will be covered in the workshop?
- Introduction (including overview of the principles and purpose of visual thinking).
- Identifying appropriate opportunities for using visual thinking approaches in your meetings, workshops and events.
- Selecting the right visual thinking tools and techniques to meet your objectives.
- Practical considerations of integrating visual thinking approaches into you meetings, workshops and events including:
- Resources (people and materials) required for the visual thinking activity.
- Mechanics and management of the visual thinking activity.
- Capturing and distributing the outputs from the visual thinking activity.
- Integrating visual thinking meeting, workshop and event design into your everyday work (Action Planning).
How long is the workshop and where is it held?
Open workshops are normally run in central Nottingham, UK.
We are happy to run in-house workshops at your location of choice. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How much does the workshop cost?
Open workshops cost £950 + VAT per person.
All tuition, lunch, refreshments and materials. You also get to take away your own set of pens after the workshop to enable you to keep on scribbling!
How do I book onto Scribble Lab™ 3?
Please contact us to discuss your specific training requirements.